Copyright © 2021 British Beauty Academy – All Rights Reserved
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The British Beauty Academy accepts no responsibility for any visible course dates showing that have already passed that are still open to booking. Our web development team is not always able to update course dates on time therefore it is the responsibility of clients, or those of other people booking the course, to check the date they are booking is correct and valid before proceeding. No refunds will be given in the result of a course being booked for a date that has already passed.
- With regards to the Russian Volume Lash Extensions Course, by ‘Already experienced in individual lash application’ we mean the client must be experienced in the SINGLE individual lash application and NOT the ‘express lash application’ or ‘lashes with bulbs on them’. No refund will be given to a client booking the wrong course with a charge of £50 being incurred to change over to the appropriate and correct course.
- The British Beauty Academy course notes and training cannot be relied upon for legal interpretation. The British Beauty Academy accepts no responsibility for the actions of clients, or those of other people reading the course notes, or responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of relying on the course content.
- The British Beauty Academy reserves the rights in the design, text, graphics, images and course material, handouts, website, prospectus and all other literature are the copyright of the British Beauty Academy and the use of them is not permitted. Any other use of the academy materials including reproduction for purposes and alteration, modification, distribution or republication is strictly prohibited. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.
- All materials, handouts, workbooks and other literature supplied by the British Beauty Academy must not be copied or used in any way. All material is copyright to the academy and must not be reproduced in any form.
- Full payment of the course cost is required to secure a place and bookings must be made in advance. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Payment must be made in full no later than 7 days prior to the course start date.
- If booking any course within 48 hours of when the course is taking place, it is the responsibility of the student to notify the academy of this via text message on 07702 334 149. Please also note that although the academy will try to stock extras whenever possible, your kit may not be able to be given to you on the day of the course if booking within 48 hours of the course date but will be sent out to students after the course as soon as possible, usually within 14 working days.
- The number of hours that are stated for how long the course will take to complete are provided as a guideline only. The actual time a course will last for will depend on the class size and the speed at which you learn.
- It is the responsibility of the student to be patch tested for the relevant course prior to joining the course for which you can approach your local beauty salon.
- It is a request of the British Beauty Academy that all students are required to wear a beauty tunic and dark coloured trousers with no open toe shoes or high heels. If this is not possible then please dress smart but comfortable. In the case where you are booked onto a Spray Tanning Course, you should wear loose comfortable clothing.
- Students are requested not to wear nail enhancements and coloured nail varnish during courses.
- Once any make up kits are purchased, make up kits are strictly non-refundable.
- Hair should ideally be kept back and away from the face.
- Students that act inappropriately and bring dishonor to the academy will be dismissed.
- Wedding Band rings are the only form of jewellery allowed.
- Students are required to pair up and work on each other. All students are responsible for their own clients/models only for when the British Beauty Academy requests to do so and students will be notified of this upon booking if this is the case. For health & safety reasons, in some courses, you will also be required to work on a dummy/mannequin head.
- The British Beauty Academy reserves the right to alter course dates, venues, course content, materials, tutors and course requirements at any time without liability and without prior notice. In the event of a cancellation where an alternative cannot be provided in respect of that course a full refund will be offered.
- The British Beauty Academy endeavors to provide all supplies materials and kits for students on the day of the course but in some cases this may not be possible for a number of reasons (ie. the warehouse is out of stock etc) therefore the academy cannot be held responsible in such circumstances but will try to have any missing items sent out to students as soon as possible after the course. Please allow up to 14 working days to receive your item(s).
- All students must practice whilst on the course.
- Although we aim to start courses at the given times, please note courses may be delayed by 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mobile phones must be switched off throughout the duration of the course.
- The British Beauty Academy aims to provide students with highly competitive course prices. For this to be possible, the academy does not provide lunches to help keep course costs lower. We request all students to bring their own packed lunches. Please note that we cannot guarantee that all venues will allow you to bring your own food.
- Strictly no filming or photography is allowed on our courses.
- All students must abide by the Terms and Conditions of the British Beauty Academy at all times.
- The British Beauty Academy operates a non-smoking policy. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- The British Beauty Academy will not be held liable for anyone not complying to these terms and conditions.
- We operate an Equal Opportunities policy as part of our service to provide excellent customer service.
- The British Beauty Academy will respect your privacy at all times. We will not sell or make available in any way your personal information except where you have specifically asked us to. All student information is kept strictly confidential.
- The British Beauty Academy is not responsible or liable for any parking charges or fines incurred at any of the training locations when attending our course(s). Students are responsible for their own parking arrangements and must deal with the relevant hotel directly without relying on any intervention from the British Beauty Academy.
- In the event that a student does not meet the required standards in order to successfully complete the criteria, they shall be invited back to join the next class of the same subject free of charge. The decision to do this will be taken by the academy and trainer and not the student.
- Failure to comply with the British Beauty Academy’s Terms & Conditions will incur the disciplinary procedure which may result in withdrawal from any courses with no refund or exchange options.
- “BBA FZ LLC” maintains the https://britishbeautyacademy.uk/ Website (“Site”)
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulates that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED/GBP will be accepted for payment
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
MODE OF PAYMENT
We at “British Beauty Academy” accept all major credit cards and debit cards in AED/GBP currencies only. Please note that all payments are accepted online via third-party payment gateways integrated into our website.
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
Cancellations & Refunds
British Beauty Academy is unable to refund once the course is booked. However, in the event of a genuine reason – for which proof will be required – we may be able to re-book you solely at the discretion of The British Beauty Academy.
We are unable to offer refunds if you want to cancel your training course. Please note that course payments are non-transferable and non-refundable. If you are unable to attend the course, this will result in the loss of the full payment made for that course. In the event of a genuine reason for cancellation, for which proof will be required, we may be able to re-book you solely at the discretion of The British Beauty Academy.
TRANSFER OF COURSES
The following conditions will apply if you wish to transfer your booking to a later course date:
- A £50 re-booking fee will apply
- The choice of course date must be specified at the time of transfer otherwise it will be considered a cancellation
- The option to transfer can only be used once, after which any movement will be considered a cancellation.
- A £50 re-booking fee will apply for a change of student name
COURSE DATE & VENUE
The British Beauty Academy reserves the right to alter course dates and venues without liability. In the event of a cancellation where an alternative cannot be provided in respect of that course a full refund will be offered. A minimum of two students is required to run a course. The British Beauty Academy will endeavour to give students at least 24 hours notice of any cancellation. The British Beauty Academy is not responsible for any travelling costs students may incur due to the cancellation of courses and is not able to offer refunds for cancellations outside our control, including adverse weather conditions, flooding or such like.
Any re-bookings will incur an additional £50 re-booking fee.
ONLINE COURSE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You will be required to fill, sign and return an enrolment form to us before we send you out your materials and get you started on your online course.
- All online courses have an expiry of one year from the date of purchase. You will need to email us in the case studies before the expiry date in order to receive your certificate.
- A £60 re-booking fee will apply for a change of student name for any online course.
- All online courses are strictly non-refundable.
On A Positive Note
On a more positive note, for your reassurance and peace of mind, we are happy to say that we are an extremely successful beauty academy. This means that we have NEVER had to cancel any of our courses to the present day as we always have students booked on all of our courses that we advertise.