EYEBROW THREADING COURSE
£95 Includes Free Kit
(Reduced from £125 for a limited time only)
This course carries 9 CPD points.
1 Day Intensive Starts 3pm to 6:30pm (Unless otherwise stated)
Please note the number of hours required to complete this course as stated above are provided as a guideline only. The actual number will vary depending on the speed at which students learn and class size.
Please See Full List of Nationwide Locations Below
No Experience or Previous Qualifications Necessary
Please ensure you read and agree to our terms & conditions before enrolling onto any courses. Students may be required to work on each other.
- Health & Safety
- Client Consultation
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Different Methods & Techniques
- Practical Training & Hair Removal with Thread
- Eyebrow Shaping & Face Shapes
- Contra-indications & Contra-actions
- Hair Structure & Growth
- Aftercare Advice
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- FREE Threading kit including everything you need to get started
- Step-by-step training manual
- No case studies required
- Training equipment provided on the day
- You will be able to carry out Threading after completing the course
- Fully insurable British Beauty Academy certificate to obtain public liability insurance
- You will be taught by our designated Beauty Academy team who regularly receive high scores of 10/10 for their exceptional training
HOW TO BOOK EYEBROW THREADING COURSE
- Please choose your preferred location below and click the black button
- Kindly follow our easy online steps to book and pay for your course
- Please ensure you read and agree to our terms & conditions before making payment
EYEBROW THREADING TRAINING COURSES ARE HELD AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR LOVELY STUDENTS!
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THREADING
What Is Threading?
On our threading training courses, you will learn that threading is a natural method of hair removal which originates from the Middle East. Cotton thread is used in varying techniques to easily remove individual hairs from the root, leaving excellent results. After completing one of our threading courses, you will learn that threading can be used on all areas of the face and body but is most popular for removing facial hair and shaping eyebrows. Hair is lifted out from the root and skin is left feeling smooth with long lasting results. After completing one of our threading courses, you can offer clients the chance to have stunning eyebrows which are perfectly defined to enhance their eye shape and maximize the impact of their eye make-up. On our threading courses, you will learn that threading is becoming increasingly popular as a chic grooming regime for men and women. With our threading courses, you will learn that threading is a fast and effective treatment with finer and decreased regrowth.
How Does It Work?
On our threading courses, you will learn how to twist the thread and create a trap in which hairs will be caught and forced out by the root. The back and forth rapid movement of the thread removes the unwanted hair efficiently. Threading is so precise that even a single hair can be easily removed.
How Long Does It Last?
Our threading courses teach you that threading on the eyebrows and upper / lower lip usually lasts for 2 to 4 weeks and facial hair on the sides lasts from 4 to 8 weeks.
Why Is Threading Better Than Waxing?
- On completing one of our threading training courses, you will learn that threading causes the regrowth of hair to be fine and smooth and it is anti-acne.
- On completing one of our threading training courses, you will learn that threading only requires the hair to be just above the skin and does not need to be long before it can be removed.
- On completing one of our threading training courses, you will learn that threading causes the hair to grow back slower than waxing and it removes the finest of hairs allowing regrowth to be very fine and scant.
- On completing one of our threading training courses, you will learn that threading removes lines of hair precisely and cleanly while refining the facial appearance. Threading is ideal for those who are looking for a 100% natural, hygienic and relatively painless technique for the removal of unwanted hair.
- On completing one of our threading training courses, you will learn that threading is recommended by dermatologists and it is completely safe. Most people who have skin break outs from waxing do not experience this after threading.
- On completing one of our threading training courses, you will learn that threading does not peel off the top layer of the skin. When threading, only the hair is caught in the thread and not the skin, therefore it does not cause irritation. Most people find threading far less painful than waxing. It is often described as having a ‘tingly’ feeling.
POPULAR PACKAGES INCLUDING INDIVIDUAL LASH EXTENSIONS COURSE
Explore All Our Course Packages
Save £££’s with our great value course packages!
Lash Extensions Products
Find all the lash supplies you need at the most competitve prices.
Already Experienced But No Qualification?
Providng fully insurable certificates for experienced individuals at.
Read what our students are saying about us.